Easy Greek potato salad
Quick and tasty!
- 12 potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
1. Place red potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain
and chill in freezer until cold, about 30 minutes.
2. Slice potatoes and place into a large salad bowl; toss potatoes with green
onion. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion
powder, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar, rosemary, and red pepper in a
bowl. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss. Serve immediately or chill
until serving time
Comments are closed